Winner of the Best New Street Rod Product and Best Engineered New Product awards at SEMA 2018, the aluminum-constructed VDOG variable angle gear from Flaming River features an output shaft (3/4” by 36 spline) that is compatible with universal joints. Gear driven without any chains or sprockets, the FR20302 can be mounted horizontally or vertically—flexibility that is ideal for cab-over vehicles, T-buckets, and specialty builds with big motors and tight firewall clearance. Made in the USA!
- 90-degree gear box with a 35-degree variable angle shaft.
- All gear drive—no chains or sprockets.
- Articulating ball for maximum adjustability.
- 1:1 ratio maintains rack and pinion or steering box gear ratio.
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
- Made in the USA.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.