Bringing performance cooling to demanding engine applications—when engine coolant alone just isn’t enough to guard against wear and failure—the 700021 engine oil cooler from Flex-A-Lite provides four times the heat rejection of typical low-cost coolers thanks to turbulized and louvered fins that transmit more heat into the air. Acting in tandem is the 1.75” thick core, which minimizes oil pressure drop while maximizing heat transfer.
Flex-A-Lite engineered the 21-row, stacked-plate 700021 cooler to be mounted remotely and included a 6.5” electric fan and -8, -10, and -12 interchangeable AN fittings with O-rings.
- Performance cooling for demanding engine applications.
- Mounts remotely and includes a 6.5” electric fan.
- Four times the heat rejection of typical low-cost coolers.
- Advanced fins and core in a 21-row, stacked-plate design.
- Interchangeable -8, -10, and -12 AN fittings with O-rings included.
- Measures 11” x 7.5” x 4.25”.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.