The new Flowtech Raptor line of chambered mufflers features a welded-baffle design for deep, throaty exhaust notes; increased performance; and better fuel economy. Designed specifically for street and high-performance applications, they’re available with 2.00-, 2.25-, 2.50-, and 3.00-inch inlet/outlet openings and feature a compact 13” x 9” x 4” case with numerous inlet/outlet options to fit literally hundreds of different vehicles.
Made from aluminized steel, these Raptor chambered mufflers are MIG welded for durability. They also reduce interior resonance/exhaust drone and supply a deep exhaust growl at full throttle.
- Quietest of Flowtech’s chambered mufflers.
- Noticeable reduction in interior resonance and exhaust drone.
- Aluminized steel construction with MIG-welded seams.
- Available in 2.00”, 2.25”, 2.50” and 3.00” inlet/outlet openings.
- Compact 13” x 9” x 4” case design.
- Various inlet/outlet options compatible with hundreds of vehicles.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.