If you’re ready to add a custom look to your engine bay, 241-112 Tall LS Valve Covers from Holley will set you apart from the crowd. Adding to Holley’s already-impressive lineup of LS engine components, this product is designed to add 0.54” of internal clearance over factory height valve covers.
Boasting Holley’s signature integrated angled coil mounts, these covers fit LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, and LS7 engines using coils with a standard LS3 bolt spacing of 72 mm. They come ready to install with an OE-style baffle and ventilation system and lengthened factory-style mounting hardware, and include a billet aluminum oil fill cap. Satin black finish.
- Angled coil mounts deliver a smooth, clean look.
- Retain the high-tech look and performance of “coil on cover.”
- Eliminate unsightly OE-style coil brackets.
- Billet aluminum oil fill cap.
- Reuse original gaskets and bolts.
- Compatible with LS1, 2, 3, 6, and 7 coils with 72 mm bolt spacing.
- Add 0.54” internal clearance over factory covers.
- Proven OE-style baffles and vents.
- 241-112 features a satin black finish; other finishes include polished, glass red, and natural cast.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.