To bring recording studio quiet to the inside of your vehicle, turn to Silencer Megabond™ foam from HushMat. Made from synthetic rubber, its proven variable cell structure breaks up and traps sound waves to create a quiet bubble for drivers and passengers. Minimize disruptive exhaust drone, road noise, tire whine, and engine and transmission noise. Listen for yourself in the video above!
Three thickness options:
- 1/2” for floor pans and sleeper walls
- 1/4” for back of door panels and headliners
- 1/8” for use as an anti-rattle gasket on trim panels, console trays, and glove boxes
Three surface area options:
- 11.5 sq/ft kit
- 20 sq/ft shop rolls
- 100 sq/ft bulk rolls
- Insulates vehicle interiors against disruptive sound
- Synthetic rubber breaks up and traps sound waves
- Minimizes exhaust drone, road noise, tire whine, and engine and transmission noise
- Available in several thickness and surface area options
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.