The new Centerforce SST twin-disc clutch system uses 10.4” solid-hub discs to reduce rotational weight on the input shaft to produce quick, clean shifts. The 412235718 set was designed specifically for 5.7L, 6.0L, 6.2L, and 7.0L LS engines in 1997–2013 Corvette, Camaro, Trans Am, and GTO. The high-quality friction materials ensure smooth engagement and longevity, while the lightened billet steel flywheel and anti-rattle system offer low inertia, quicker RPMs, and reduced floating rattle/noise. Perfect for everyday use and track sprints, this system requires no complicated setup or adjustments: just bolt it in and “Get a Grip!”
Centerforce SST twin-disc clutch systems include a billet-steel flywheel, two discs, floater and pressure plates, pilot bearing, alignment tool, and APR hardware.
- For 1997–2013 Corvette, Camaro, Trans Am, and GTO ( 5.7L, 6.0L, 6.2L & 7.0L LS engines)
- Quick, clean shifts and excellent driver control
- Low inertia and quicker RPMs
- Holds 400–925 ft/lb of torque at the flywheel
- High-quality friction materials for smooth engagement and longevity
- Quiet, positive drive floater
- No complicated setup or adjustments
- ARP fasteners included
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.