The universal Orion air intake system from K&N is engineered to increase volumetric efficiency and engine horsepower. The Orion uses K&N’s famous removable cotton gauze air filter and offers the benefits of an open-cone filter and standard air box in one unit. In addition, the plastic injection-molded housing acts as a heat shield to prevent power loss. Assembly designs were flow tested for many hours to achieve Orion’s final shape.
K&N 54-5000 includes a template to cut your own vinyl wrap to customize the housing, a 76mm air filter base flange, and a 100mm housing intake. The filter base has a 1/4” NPT threaded fitting to accommodate an optional vent adapter.
Available separately: mounting hardware, vent adapters, and cold air hose.
- High filtered air flow increases HP and acceleration.
- Injection-molded filter housing.
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter with molded velocity stack.
- Flow-tested assembly for optimized air flow and reduced pressure loss.
- Warranty: Million Mile Limited
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.