KW Suspensions has developed the Variant 3 Coilover Suspension Kit for the new 2020 Chevrolet C8 Corvette Stingray. On undulated asphalt surfaces, the KW Suspension maintains perfect harmony and prevents nervous driving behavior. The pitch and roll movements of the chassis and body are significantly reduced and handling becomes even more dynamic.
The Variant 3 Coilover Suspension Kit features KW’s TVR-A (Twin-Valve Rebound Adjustable) Technology. The rebound stage dampening is precisely tuned at the KW in-house drive dynamics test facility and delivered in the middle range straight out of the package. Individual customization can be achieved in 15 precise clicks adjusting to 16 different settings, allowing you to choose between more comfort or more body control. Additionally, this suspension kit features KW’s TVC-A (Twin-Valve Compression Adjustable) Technology for low speed. This adjustable low-speed compression dampening stage can be closed or opened with 12 precise clicks for further influence on steering behavior and grip level of the tires. For even more control and adjustability, the new C8 Corvette Stingray Coilover Suspension features ride height adjustability that can be configured between 0” and 1” (0-25mm) on the front and rear axles, allowing the suspension to be lowered to suit your personal needs.
KW Suspension struts are manufactured from high-quality stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and rust-proof. In contrast to other solutions, the Inox-Line coatings will not wear off while adjusting the suspension, which makes these coilover struts 100% corrosion resistant with an unlimited lifespan. Lowering the suspension using the trapezoidal thread, in combination with the polyamide composite spring seat, also guarantees long-term functionality of ride height adjustability.
- Application specific for `20 Chevy C8 Corvette Stingray
- Adjustable ride height from 0”-1” (0-25mm)
- TVR-A Technology allows (16) adjustable settings for rebound valve
- TVC-A Technology allows (12) adjustable settings for compression valve
- Polyamide composite spring seat never corrodes or rusts
- Friction-optimized trapezoidal thread for easy lowering
- Inox-Line stainless steel struts are 100% corrosion resistant
- 7-Post Drive Dynamics approved
- Includes certified technical component report
- Includes electronic dampening control kit
- *Not for cars with original lift system
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.