The Boost XL from NOCO Company is a portable power station for 12-volt batteries. This lightweight lithium-ion jump starter can get a dead battery back on its feet in seconds—up to 30 times on a single charge. Boost XL offers spark-proof, reverse-polarity protection, so it’s safe for anyone to use.
NOCO engineered more than just jump-starting power into the GB50 UltraSafe, too. It also includes a high-output, 200-lumen LED flashlight with seven modes that holds its charge up to a year and a USB battery pack for recharging personal devices on the go.
Suitable for gasoline engines up to 7 liters and diesel engines up to 4.5 liters (cars, vans, boats, lawn mowers, SUV, trucks, and more). Includes new HD Precision Boost Battery Clamps, USB charging cable, microfiber storage bag, lifetime customer support, and NOCO’s one-year, hassle-free limited warranty.
- For gas engines up to 7 liters and diesel engines up to 4.5 liters
- Perfect for cars, trucks, SUVs, boats, motorcycles, lawn mowers, and more
- Rated at 1,500 amps, with up to 30 jumps starts on a single charge
- Ultra-safe, mistake-proof design (spark-proof and reverse-polarity protection)
- HD Precision Boost Battery Clamps easily connect to any 12-volt lead-acid battery.
- 200 lumen LED flashlight with seven modes (including SOS and emergency strobe)
- Recharges personal devices and includes a USB charging cable
- Hot and cold LED indicators protect batteries and devices.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.