Tight spaces are no longer the enemy. After three years of focused development, PROFORM has unveiled the industry’s first all-in-one integrated radiator system, which boasts a total thickness of only 4”—making it up to 40% thinner than similar aftermarket products.
With an integrated four-corner design, these slim-fit radiators are defined by sleek angles, eye-catching perforations, and an exclusive slant-edge cap, meaning they do not sacrifice under-hood style in the pursuit of cooling performance.
Slim-fit PROFORM radiators are available for direct-fit applications, LS conversion systems, and in universal styles.
- Up to 40% space savings vs. similar aftermarket products
- Recommended for engines up to 600 hp
- Tig-welded aluminum with a clean, natural finish
- Lighter and more efficient than conventional OE radiator combinations
- Single-pass flow design
- Fabricated aluminum tanks compatible with all coolants.
- Reinforced core with hybrid tube architecture
- OE inlet/outlet size/locations for easy installation
- Five-plate coolers (automatic trans. applications only)
- Direct-fit, conversion, and universal models available
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.