Distinguished by a pivoting “hammer” called a Duckbill, this RaceQuip latch-and-link harness boasts cadmium-plated, drop-forged steel hardware for the perfect combination of strength and weight, with 3” premium polyester webbing and belts sewn with box-x stitching. All components comply with SFI 16.1 standards.
Using the included three-bar slide, the double-adjustable belts can be mounted by wrapping them around a rollbar or bolting them into place (snap-in ends and eyebolts sold separately).
- Exceeds SFI 16.1 rating.
- Shoulders adjust from 20” to 62”.
- Lap belt adjusts from 20” to 60”.
- Premium 3” polyester webbing
- Twin individual shoulder belts
- Pull down–style lap belt
- 6-point design with dual 2” crotch sub strap
- 3” hardware ends installed.
- Double adjustable for ease of installation
- Wrap-around or bolt-in mounting
- Drop-forged steel hardware
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.