Available for most 1996-and-up gas and diesel vehicles, the Livewire TS+ from SCT unlocks hidden performance by recalibrating your vehicle’s computer for maximum horsepower and torque, better throttle response, firmer shifts, and increased fuel efficiency.
Whether you’re towing a fully loaded race trailer or a 5th wheel camper, Livewire TS+ tunes add the perfect combination of horsepower and torque to make hauling loads easier. And with SCT’s On-The-Fly technology, you can easily switch between performance and towing modes while driving! Includes suction cup–style windshield mount for easy viewing.
Though options vary depending on vehicle, the following are some of the adjustments you can make with the Livewire TS+: Axle Ratio, CMCV Delete, Disable DOD, Exhaust Y-Pipe, Fan Control, Global Spark, Headers, Idle Adjust, Jake Brake, Pedal Response, Rev Limiter, Shift Assist, Speed Limiter, Throttle Body, Tire Size, Torque Reduction, Traction Control, Shift Points/Firmness, and many more!
Note: This product does not support any changes to your vehicle’s emission system, and is not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled motor vehicles.
Features (vary per vehicle; see your specific application for full details)
- 4” color touch screen display.
- Switch On-The-Fly power-level adjustment.
- Holds up to 10 custom tunes (in addition to preloaded tunes).
- Automatic on/off/sleep mode.
- Integrated performance calculator.
- High-speed data logging and monitoring.
- Rearview camera input.
- Reads and clears DTC codes.
- User-adjustable tune options (e.g., cold air kits, exhaust systems, gears, etc.).
- User-adjustable warnings/alerts.
- User-selectable graphics and gauge layouts.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.