Set the fuel pressure of your EFI system to achieve optimal performance with a Go-Fuel fuel pressure regulator from FiTech. Manufactured from billet aluminum, the single-output regulator (dual output also available) features a -6 ORB port and a vacuum port for use with boosted applications. It is adjustable from 30 to 70 PSI and supports up to 1,000 HP (gas engines; compatible with all gasoline blends, including E85).
The FiTech 54001 Go-Fuel single-output fuel pressure regulator comes with a vibration-resistant, liquid-filled gauge; AN fittings; and a versatile mounting bracket for installation.
- Precisely set the fuel pressure of your EFI system
- Achieve optimal performance of your gas engine
- Supports up to 1,000 horsepower
- Billet aluminum construction
- -6 ORB port and a vacuum port
- 30–70 PSI adjustable
- Includes AN fittings, vibration-resistant gauge, and mounting bracket
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.