Named the Best New Street Rod Product and Best Engineered New Product at SEMA 2018, the VDOG™ variable angle gear from Flaming River is driven without any chains or sprockets and can be mounted vertically or horizontally—a trait ideal for cab-over applications, T-buckets, and specialty builds with big motors and tight firewall clearance.
Made in the USA with a cast aluminum housing and a ¾-36 output shaft compatible with universal joints. Billet housing option available.
- Cast model can be powder coated any color from the Flaming River RAL deck.
- 90° gear box with a 35° variable angle shaft.
- Articulating ball design for maximum adjustability.
- 1:1 ratio maintains rack and pinion or steering box gear ratio.
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
- All gear drive—no chains or sprockets.
- Billet housing option available.
- Made in the USA.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.