The FR21027 direct-fit floor shift tilt column from Flaming River has an OEM-style mount that fits the original dash in a 1967–1968 Camaro, highlighted by a compact shroud that creates a unique new custom look. Each column comes with a billet dress-up kit (tilt/turn signal levers and hazard knob), GM wiring (4.25” connector), and an all-new canceling cam.
With its paintable mill finish and 1” DD, this is no rebuilt junkyard column: it’s a Flaming River–engineered column made with all-new components in the USA.
- For 1967–1968 Chevy Camaro
- Direct-fit floor shift tilt column
- OEM-style mount fits original dash.
- Billet dress-up kit (tilt/turn signal levers and hazard knob)
- 4.25” GM connector, new canceling cam, and 1” DD
- Paintable mill finish
- Made in the USA
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.