Fortified with a high level of zinc/phosphorus anti-wear additive, HPS® series motor oil from Royal Purple is designed to maximize the performance and meet the demands of high performance and modified engines. When combined with Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec® additive, this formulation outperforms leading synthetic and conventional lubricants in gasoline and diesel engines.
HPS® engine oil offers exceptionally high film strength to dramatically reduce engine and valve train wear and heat, all while improving the piston ring/cylinder wall seal to maximize base HP/torque and optimize fuel economy. Outstanding oxidation stability extends oil life to save you time and money. The formulation also reduces deposits to keep your engine clean and offers superior corrosion protection.
Available in a variety of sizes in the following viscosities: 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30, 10W-40, and 20W-50.
Note: Recommended for vehicles no longer under warranty and for those seeking greater performance and protection.
- Exceptionally high film strength to reduce engine wear and heat
- Extends the life of your engine oil
- Improves piston/cylinder seal to maximize horsepower, torque, and fuel economy
- Enhanced oxidation stability extends oil life and allows for more miles driven between changes
- Reduces engine deposits and keeps engines clean
- Protects valve train components, including performance roller lifter and high-lift flat-tappet camshafts/lifters
- Superior corrosion protection
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.