Belltech has added to its Trail Performance line to include premium ride-quality shocks for 2007–2017 Jeep Wrangler JK and 2018–2020 Jeep Wrangler JL. Tuning and low-speed compression characteristics were a top priority here, leading to advanced control of pitch and roll, dive and squat to keep trail blazers confident and in control.
Belltech included two-way, independent adjustable technology in the form of 18 clicks of rebound tuning and 12 clicks of compression damping, letting drivers alter the Trail Performance shocks to perform at the highest expectancy on any terrain. The setup especially complements large, aggressive, off-road tires, maintaining a smooth, stable, in-control ride.
Available rear and front for 0”–2.5” and 4” lifts for JK and JL.
- For 2007–2017 Jeep Wrangler JK and 2018–2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
- Premium ride quality
- Advanced control of pitch and roll, dive and squat
- Two-way, independent adjustable technology
- +/- 18 clicks rebound adjustment
- +/- 12 clicks compression adjustment
- Perfect for large, aggressive, off-road tires
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.