The FR40037 replacement power rack and pinion from Flaming River is precision robot welded for superior strength, durability, and fit. Designed specifically for the 1979–1993 Fox-body Ford Mustang, this product features the same line position as OEM as well as adjustable pinion housing for easy installation.
Proudly made in the USA—and fluid/pressure tested and certified before leaving the Flaming River facility—this power rack and pinion is popular with many top chassis builders.
- For 1979–1993 Ford Mustang (Fox body, same line position)
- All-new components: valve, piston, seals, bearings and bushings, and pinion and rack gears
- Robotically welded for strength and durability
- Stainless steel braided hoses
- Full turning radius and 6” of travel
- 12:1 ratio/2.5 turns lock-to-lock
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime serviceability
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.