If you’re running a modern LSx drivetrain in an older vehicle, you’ve probably wondered how you’re going to integrate all of your aftermarket gauges. Until now, your only option was to purchase individual sensors and install them just to run the gauges—even though your modern LSx drivetrain already has the necessary sensors integrated into its computer control system. If running redundant sensors seems a bit, well, redundant, the LS Gauge Controller from Painless Performance is just the product you need.
This module uses the information that is already available through your OBD-II port, eliminating the need to run duplicate sensors for your various gauge functions. You’ll be able to use most aftermarket speedometer, tachometer, coolant temperature, oil pressure*, and fuel level* gauges thanks to an advanced data-conversion process. The 60650 LS Gauge Controller is compatible with all GM gas engine drivetrains from 1996. Not currently compatible with GMPP engine harness kits.
- Eliminates the need for redundant gauge sensors.
- Uses Control Area Network (CAN) system to convert raw data into a user-programmable signal.
- Compatible with 1996-and-up GM gas engine drivetrains.
- Supports all speedometer, tachometer, and coolant temp gauges.
- Select applications will support oil pressure and fuel level gauges.
- Made in the USA.
*Not available for all applications.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.