Make life a little easier—and potentially less expensive—with the LS harmonic balancer installation and removal tool for GM LS Gen III–V engines from PROFORM. The 66518 kit features a threaded shaft that threads into the crankshaft, a roller thrust bearing to allow the drive nut to rotate freely for even pressing/pulling action, and a bearing housing with large contact area with pilot studs to keep the balancer aligned. The included padded carrying case facilitates easy storage and organization.
- For LS Gen III–V engines.
- Prevents damage to balancer during installation/removal.
- High-quality steel with a black oxide finish.
- Allows for smooth and even pressing/pulling action to balancer.
- Includes storage case, threaded shaft, bearing thruster, removal bolts, and washers.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.