Available for popular Small Block or Big Block Chevy, Ford, and Mopar engines, the new race-inspired fabricated aluminum valve covers from Quick Fuel Technology are available with or without 1.25” breather openings for use with vacuum pumps or dry sump engines. These lightweight, durable valve covers are made from TIG-welded 6061 T5 sheet aluminum, with a 1/4” mounting flange, laser-etched QFT logo, and heights that clear most popular rocker arm applications. Mounting hardware included; sold in pairs.
Two finishes available: Silver Anodized or Black Coated.
- Available for popular Small Block or Big Block Chevy, Ford, and Mopar
- 100% TIG-welded 6061 T5 aluminum.
- 1/4” one-piece billet aluminum mounting flange.
- Available with or without 1.25” breather openings.
- Clear many rocker arm combinations.
- Race-inspired, laser-etched QFT
- Includes mounting hardware for both valve covers.
- Sold as a pair.
Ready to buy? Need help with the install? To find your nearest Parts Pro affiliate, see our Store Locator. Or join the conversation at the Parts Pro Facebook page!
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.
Share This Post!